Coimbatore is a largest and a major city of Tamil Nadu, which is located on the bank of Noyyal River in India. This city is also known as “Pump City” because it supplies motors and pumps throughout India and the world. This beautiful city is also referred to as ‘Manchester of South India’. It is one of the fastest growing cities having a textile boom. Coimbatore International Airport is an alone and major international airport in the city which is located at a distance of just 15 km from the city center.
Pelicon Aviation Air Ambulance Service in Coimbatore is launched to transforming emergency medical care in India. Air Ambulance Services will definitely bridge the time- distance gap for medical emergencies; Shifting patients reach healthcare facility within a very short period of time, thereby saving lives. Some of the major hospitals in Coimbatore are G Kuppuswami Naidu Memorial Hospital, Kovai Medical Centre & Hospital, PSG Hospitals, K. G. Hospital, and Sri Ramakrishna Hospital. So during the time of emergency one can easily book an Air Ambulance, Train Ambulance, and Ground Ambulance from these hospitals.
Why Pelicon Aviation Air Ambulance?
- Pelicon Aviation is expertise and commitment to patient care while shifting patients by Air Ambulance in Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi, Patna, Ranchi, Guwahati, Siliguri, Bagdogra, etc. at a very affordable rate, and quality emergency healthcare.
- Our Air Ambulance Services is providing to be a great boon for all the hospitals in entire India, as anyone can easily hire during the time of emergency. Pelicon Aviation’s presence in all the major cities of India makes them accessible for everyone from every part of India.
- Besides the trauma patients our Air Ambulance services from Coimbatore, Patna, Guwahati, Chennai, Delhi, Ranchi, etc. can also be used for neurological, cardiac, pediatric emergencies, etc.
- Pelicon Aviation is run by specialist doctors thus the patient can benefit from higher efficiency, and low-cost availability.
- Pelicon Aviation houses specially trained paramedic staffs, MD doctors, and Nurses who are proficient of providing critical care during transportation.
- Our Pilots are highly proficient combined with instructor and auditor qualifications certified by DGCA.
- Beside Air Ambulance Services we also are premium service providers in Train Ambulance Services in Coimbatore.
- We operate our Air Ambulance Services 365 days a year and offer customer service 24 hours a day.
Cost of Our Air Ambulance Service from Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and numerous more south Indian Destinations
The major factor that regulates the Affordable Air Ambulance Service in Coimbatore and other major places in India where we offer our service 24 x7 hours a day is the distance travelled. The cost also consists of an amount of medication given to Patient and the usage of advanced medical equipment. Pelicon Aviation Air Ambulance services prices start from around INR 2.5 lakhs, it may vary because of the location travelled and amount of medical intake by patient during the transfer.